ZONA DOWNLOAD

MY FRIENDS

WELCOME TO WIDYA SCHOOL

Me And My Family

I teach in SMKN 1 Jakarta as a TKJ teachers and SMK Tamansiswa 3 Matraman Jakarta as a mathematics teacher, usually called P 'Muji by my students. Meanwhile, in my The people I love always ehhhmm. My wife also happens to teach in Jakarta as SMPN 221 Indonesian teacher, His students call Bu Widya. So I give this blog the same name with the name of my wife ... he he .... remember though is always so.

While the below is my parents & my wife parents.

If the below is my sister ......

I was born and major in Jakarta

My wife was born and great in Jogyakarta

Hopefully this blog useful for you to read it .... Do not forget to give rating on my blog ....


JANGAN LUPA BACA ARTIKEL INI YA ....

Untuk berlangganan gratis artikel terbaru dari Widya School's ke email anda, silahkan ketik email anda di bawah ini, kemudian klik tombol subscibe:


Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

ABOUT ME


TKJ SMK N 1 JKT

HARDWARE PC

TIP DAN TRIK PC

JARINGAN KOMPUTER

MICROSOFT OFFICE

MY BANNER

logo

MY LINK

WIDYA SCHOOL'S

MY PAGERANK

PageRank Checker